Friday, March 07, 2008

Bear with me

bearwithme ...For I have started a new blog. Another blog. Internet presence #347. I am fully aware that one's ego can be most numerically measured by number of blogs started. My problem is one of specificity. In the end, I could not bring myself to defile my "main" photo blog with all of the non-photographic things I wanted to keep track of. And that is the key point here. Despite the blog title, these are in fact things that I think I should see, or at least remember having seen. It would be highly unlikely that all of them would appeal to you.

I am further addressing the ego situation by turning "me" into "us", and inviting other people (you! most likely) to also contribute their leftovers. But not just any leftovers. These should be things that make us look and feel smart. (I am strongly considering a no-Youtube rule.) Together we shall assemble a self-satisfying stew for the ages.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Wait, does this mean me? Could I be a writer for this great blog?!

Feed said...

Yes it does. Yes indeed. You may, in fact, have already won!

Dad said...

Internet is properly capitalized. Bug me not did not work on NY Times. So many great ideas . . .
What might I have won? Could I trade it for something else?

Liz said...

Although I understand the concept of the title as "Did you see this?" I greatly prefer to think of it as a command. Imagine Feed's voice with a strong Russian accent: "YOU see this! You see THIS!" Endless hilarity. I can only hope the rest of the blog lives up to it.